The “Bélier Blanc” retains all the elements that make the success of its summer version :
- Conviviality: “Le Bélier” is a gathering of sportsmen of all ages and all levels, in a festive setting where the best mix with amateurs.
- Accessibility: No more extended formats, here the key words are ease and initiation. Short formats to delight as many people as possible !
- Sumptuous setting : The scenario takes place in the heart of the Aravis. You can already imagine the snowy paths, lit by the light of the moon and the illuminated village bell tower which will welcome you on your arrival…
- …and festive : All participants will meet at the arrival to share a warming dish: giant tartiflette and mulled wine ! A local group will come to set the mood to warm up the most cold !
On the programme :
- “Bélier blanc” Trail | 10 km
500 lucky people will have the pleasure of treading the first traces of this winter Aries. They will leave at 6.30 pm in the heart of the village of La Clusaz, on the Place de l’Eglise. The route will take them as far as Balme, where they will be warmed up by refreshments before starting the last small bump to reach the Plan de Lachat. From there, a long descent will take them down to the heart of La Clusaz where they will pass the finish line !
- The Snowshoe Hike | 8 km.
The ascent will be done by the Beauregard cable car for a departure on the plateau. The setting sun on the snow-covered plateau should delight hikers! The route will then take them back down on the marked trails with a refreshment station at La Fériaz and a passage through the Hameau des Alpes. The arrival will also be in the heart of the resort of La Clusaz.
Register with our event partner Sport Premium, only 100 bibs are available !
Need more information ?